Women’s Astrology Support Group
Wednesday Evenings, 6:15pm – 9:00pm PST/California time for 8 weeks on Zoom Video
Cost: $250 (Venmo, Paypal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cash app all accepted)
Current Group in session
Next Group Start Date: TBA: 2024, ask about Privates for the Fall
You will be learning Astrology and/or further increasing your skills, while focusing on self care and moving forward in your life. You do not need to have knowledge of Astrology to participate; we will be reviewing the basics (signs, planets, houses, and aspects) as it relates to self care.
The class is experiential with plenty of personal sharing, individual chart interpretations, questions and practice.
There will be light homework assignments and more for those who want to learn more. Each class is different based on the participants of that class.
- Reviewing the basics of Astrology
- Exploring what self care means to you and what works for each person as indicated by your chart
- Understanding what each planetary placement says about your relationship to self care and growing
- Gaining a deeper understanding and different perspectives of your strengths and weaknesses, your insecurities and core wounding, and ways for you personally to heal and grow
- Exploring your beliefs about your own self care through the filter of Astrology, and gaining more freedom to choose what you want.
- Gaining a more in depth understanding of your own chart by learning the language Astrology yourself, rather than simply hearing another person’s interpretations.
Contact Barbara for more information or to enroll.
‘Being unapologetically oneself can be considered a radical act. Authenticity is outrageous, rebellious and is truly a revolution of spirit.’
“Is this really worth it?” is self-care.
Don’t sell yourself short.
Don’t substitute what you want most for what you want in the moment.
Study your rituals.
Figure out where your time goes and remove the distractions.
It’s time to focus more on what matters most.
Be Ruthless about your OWN SELF CARE!
Be so committed to your own growth that you’re willing to say ‘no’ without guilt and ‘yes’ without fear.